We know you will understand that our first priority is to ensure we protect everyone in the Cultivator team as well as our clients as much as possible. For this reason, the Cultivator team is now working from home Any meetings between Creative Business Advisors and Cultivator clients will now be held by either phone, Skype or Zoom. If you already have a meeting booked in, please don’t worry – your Creative Business Advisor will be in touch to discuss how your meeting will take place.
If you are in the process of signing up to become a Cultivator client and need some assistance, please can we ask that you do not come into the Cultivator office, e-mail [email protected]
Events and workshops
We have taken the decision to indefinitely postpone all events currently scheduled. We will be waiting for further guidance from the government to inform our decision on rescheduling these events. People who have booked tickets to our events will be informed of the cancellations in due course. Rest assured that when these events are rescheduled, priority will be given to those who had previously booked a ticket. If you are unsure about anything regarding the status of an event then please feel free to e-mail [email protected]
At this time we do not anticipate any disruption to the funding rounds for mentoring and the Creative Investment Grant in the coming months. Obviously this will stay under review and any changes will be communicated as swiftly as possible.
We hope you understand the precautions we’re taking and we encourage you all to do the same. Some level of disruption is inevitable, but through proper preparation and adaptation, we hope to minimise this as much as possible.
Be sensible. Be safe.
Other Resource & Support
- If you are feeling bewildered by what support might be available to your business from HM Government, all the up to date information is available on the Resources page of the Growth Hub website.
- If you are wondering how Arts Council England are supporting creative practitioners and organisations, you can find all the latest information here.
- United in Isolation is a useful new website sharing useful information for creatives, and also accepts submission.
- Bectu has up-to-date legal information and support for individuals working in the creative sector.
- Citizen’s Advice helps if you are struggling with living cost