Covid-19 Update | November-December 2020
Over the past few months, we have received an incredibly high number of new enquiries from businesses wishing to receive Cultivator support. In light of this, and the announcement of a new national lockdown, we’ve been considering how we can continue to offer a high level of support to our ever-growing creative community. We’ve taken the difficult decision to declare a temporary hiatus in registering new clients onto the Cultivator programme.
Changes to new client registration
All new client registration will be put on hold from 7th November to 4th January. If you are currently in the process of signing up, the admin team will work to ensure that your registration is completed as soon as possible. We expect to return to business as usual from Monday 4th January, at which point we will start to process new registrations again.
- If you are not sure on the progress of your registration please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- If you have already completed the sign-up process and been assigned to one of our business advisors, this does not affect you.
Apart from this key change, we’ll be operating as normal and we’ll still be here to offer advice and support through this difficult time. Our team will continue to work from home through the new lockdown, but will be available via e-mail, telephone, and Zoom.
Take care and stay safe.
Other Resource & Support
- If you are feeling bewildered by what support might be available to your business from HM Government, all the up to date information is available on the Resources page of the Growth Hub website
- If you are wondering how Arts Council England are supporting creative practitioners and organisations, you can find all the latest information here
- United in Isolation is a new website sharing useful information for creatives, and also accepts submissions.
- Bectu has up-to-date legal information and support for individuals working in the creative sector
- Citizen’s Advice helps if you are struggling with living costs