This whistle-stop tour of digital marketing will cover the following:
- Discovering what makes your business unique
- Mapping out who your ideal customer is and how to create social media content that inspires them
- Making the most of free digital tools and advertising on a budget
- Writing a blog and driving traffic to your website or online shop
- Strategies for growing and engaging your newsletter subscribers
- Setting targets, being adaptable and tracking your successes
Participants are asked to bring with them a laptop, charger and social media or website login details.
This workshop will be delivered by marketing consultant, Bethia Naughton-Rumbo, who works for both well-established brands and small creative start-ups. With over ten years’ experience and an MA in Communication Design from Falmouth University, she creates new and meaningful ways for businesses to stand out to their audiences.