The session will be delivered by Bethia Naughton-Rumbo, who is a marketing freelancer based in Falmouth. She explores new ways for brands to stand out to their audiences and then designs a meaningful solution for every brief. Awarded with a distinction in MA Communication Design from Falmouth University, Bethia has over ten years of experience working with a variety of clients, from book publishing houses and charities to digital agencies and creative businesses.
The workshop will cover the following areas and questions…
- What is marketing and how does it benefit business? An introduction to the 6P’s
- Case studies of how other businesses in Cornwall are marketing themselves – both good and bad
- User profiling and understanding your target audience and business goals
- Brand values – what does your business stand for?
- Why should your product/service be bought over someone else’s?
- What is your overall strength?
- Who is most likely to buy your product/service?
- Where are these people most likely to be?
- What are the best marketing channels to achieve your business goals?
- Putting together a marketing plan?
- How do you track your results?
This event includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Venue: Hawksfield nr Wadebridge
How to book…
You must book your place on this event through Eventbrite.