Creative Investment Grant
- There will be two more rounds of the Creative Investment Grant; the first opening in August 2018 and the final one in January 2019.
- In accordance with Arts Council England and Cornwall Council priorities, there will be a focus on awarding grants to businesses based in North Cornwall, South East Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
- The maximum award is now £3,000.
- Priority will also be given to applications which show that the investment will result in one or more of the following:
o Additional employment opportunities
o Bringing a new product to market
o Bringing a new product or service to the business
- Funds remaining for internship awards are limited.
- All applications for internships of a 12 months duration must be submitted before the end of August 2018.
- All applications to our apprenticeship scheme must be submitted before the end of August 2018.
- Funds remaining for mentoring awards are very limited and will not be available to clients who have not yet registered as of April 30th 2018.
- All mentoring applications must be submitted by a deadline of 2nd July 2018.
Individual Skills Development
- Individual skills development awards are now capped at £1,000 per business.
Graduate Start-up Programme
- Whilst we will still provide business advice to graduate start-ups, there are no more studio awards available.
In addition to the points listed above, businesses who have received grant funding from any of these elements of the programme will not be able to re-apply.
We’d like to thank you for your patience whilst we’ve conducted this review and look forward to working with many of you in the future. If you have any questions about the above changes please e-mail [email protected]